The unique composition of breastmilk gives your baby all of the nutrients they need for healthy development from the start. That’s why breastfeeding is best for your baby. Our scientists and Aptamil experts have been researching breastmilk for over 40 years. We’re continuously improving our range of milk formula so that they meet the current recommendations of nutrition experts.
In the first three years of life, the crucial foundations of your baby’s future development are laid. Nutrition plays an important role in this process. That’s why we’ve developed Aptamil Follow on milk with Pronutra for use after breastfeeding. It supports normal brain development with ALA, an omega-3 fatty acid, as well as a healthy immune system, with vitamins A, C and D.
*The number one follow-on milk in Germany according to IRI trade panel; baby formula, follow-on milk; moving annual title, September 2017; food retail market in total + drugstore market + pharmacy; sold quantity
We believe that every new experience strengthens the resilience of your baby. An important prerequisite for the development of resilience is a healthy immune system*. Based on 40 years of research, we have developed our Pronutra formula with its unique composition. It is especially tailored to the needs of your baby and their immune system in its current development phase.
*Vitamins A, C and D contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Our officially certified retail partners now deliver directly to you in China
Purchase your favourite Aptamil products online directly from one of our officially certified retail partners. They have been certified based on thorough requirements, so you have the assurance that it gets to you in China through a safe supply chain.
Aptamil Follow-on milk 2 with Pronutra™ contains:
- LCP Milupan® — LCPs are long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- The essential omega-3 fatty acid ALA* — supports the normal development of your baby’s brain and nerve cells.
- Patented GOS/FOS** — A unique fibre blend developed by our researchers.
- Vitamine A, C und D — To help ensure a healthy immune system.
When preparing follow on milk, follow the enclosed instructions carefully. Incorrect preparation can cause illness due to the growth of unwanted germs. Formula should be freshly prepared every meal and served immediately. Do not reuse leftovers. Clean the bottle and teat thoroughly. Do not heat milk formula in the microwave (danger of overheating).
|Composition:||per 100 ml Ready-to-drink formula*
||Daily Requirement (%) per 100ml
| Saturated Fatty Acids
| Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids**
|From that: Sugar***
|From that: Starch||g||1.2|
The analysed values are subject to the usual fluctuations when using natural products.
*Standard solution: 14.6g powder + 90ml drinking water = 100ml prepared feed
**Contains alpha-linolenic acid (ALA): 74mg per 100ml of prepared feed
***Contains lactose: 6.1g per 100ml of prepared feed
****Galacto- & fructo-oligosaccharides
Lactose (from milk), vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil), skimmed milk, whey protein concentrate (from milk), starch, oligosaccharide (galactooligosaccharide (from milk), fructooligosaccharide), maltodextrin, calcium carbonate fish oil, oil from Mortierella alpina,
potassium citrate, calcium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin C, taurine, emulsifier (soya lecithin), iron(II) sulfate, calcium orthophosphate, magnesium chloride, inositol, vitamin E, zinc sulfate, L-tryptophan, nucleotides (sodium salts of uridine, cytidine, adenosine, inosine and guanosine 5'-monophosphates), niacin, L-carnitine, pantothenic acid, folic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, biotin, vitamin B1, vitamin D, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, manganese(II) sulfate, potassium iodide, vitamin K, sodium selenite.
- Nutrition Notice: Exclusive breastfeeding in the first 6 months is best for your baby. Aptamil Pronutra 2 Follow on milk should not be used as a replacement for breastmilk during the first 6 months, but as part of a mixed diet after 6 months. Your baby's specific growth and developmental needs may require the introduction of Follow on formula earlier as part of a mixed diet. Please consult your midwife or paediatrician for advice.
- Dental Health Notice: All infant formula contains carbohydrates. Frequent or continuous sucking on formula can cause severe tooth cavities and therefore impair health. Hold the bottle yourself and do not let your child suck continuously.