The unique composition of breastmilk gives your baby all of the nutrients they need for healthy development from the start. That’s why breastfeeding is best for your baby. During the early phase of life, important growth processes are taking place, such as the development of the immune system and the brain, which require proper nutrition.
Our scientists and Aptamil experts have been researching breastmilk for over 40 years. We’re continuously improving our range of formula so that they meet the current recommendations of nutrition experts.
Each new experience helps your baby deal independently and flexibly with the future, to grow in challenges and to develop through them. This knowledge, combined with more than 40 years of knowledge about mother’s milk, will enable your baby to make an optimal start in life. So you can let him/her (gradually) discover the uncovered world.
Our officially certified retail partners now deliver directly to you in China
Purchase your favourite Aptamil products online directly from one of our officially certified retail partners. They have been certified based on thorough requirements, so you have the assurance that it gets to you in China through a safe supply chain.
Aptamil Pre is tailored to your baby’s nutritional needs and supports your baby’s age-appropriate development from birth:
- Use as a stand-alone meal or supplementary food from birth.
- Can be given to your baby as often as they need, in any quantity, like breastmilk.
- Can be used until the end of the bottle feeding age.
Aptamil Pre First Infant Milk with Pronutra™ Recipe is the only product which contains:
- LCP Milupan® — LCPs are long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids. These are particularly important in the first months of life, as babies are not able to produce enough of them on their own.
- Patented GOS/FOS*** — A unique fibre blend developed by our researchers.
- Lactose only.
When preparing infant milk formula, follow the enclosed instructions carefully. Incorrect preparation can cause illness due to the growth of unwanted germs. Formula should be freshly prepared every meal and served immediately. Do not reuse leftovers. Clean the bottle and teat thoroughly. Do not heat milk formula in the microwave (danger of overheating).
|Composition:||per 100 ml Ready-to-use formula*|
| Saturated Fatty Acids
| Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids
|From that: Sugars**||g||7.3|
Demineralised whey powder (from milk), vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil), lactose (from milk), skimmed milk, oligosaccharides (galactooligosaccharides (from milk), fructo-oligosaccharides), whey protein concentrate (from milk), calcium carbonate, fish oil, potassium chloride, oil from Mortierella alpina, potassium citrate, Vitamin C, magnesium chloride, choline chloride, emulsifier (soya lecithin), taurine, potassium citrate, calcium orthophosphate, iron(II) sulfate, Vitamin E, zinc sulfate, nucleotides (sodium salts of uridine, cytidine, adenosine, inosine, guanosine 5 monophosphates), inositol, niacin, L-tryptophan, pantothenic acid, folic acid, copper sulfate, Vitamin A, biotin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B1, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, manganese-ll-sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, Vitamin K, L-carnitine, Vitamin B2
- Nutrition Notice: Breastfeeding is best for your baby, because breastmilk provides all the important nutrients your baby needs in exactly the right amounts. It is also the most affordable way to feed your baby and helps to protect them against illness. The sooner you start breastfeeding and the more often you do it, the sooner lactation begins. A balanced diet during pregnancy and after the birth of your baby also helps favours breastfeeding. The use of infant formula can have a negative impact on successful breastfeeding. Since it is difficult to reverse the decision not to breastfeed, you should talk to your midwife or paediatrician if you are thinking about using infant formula. Read the information and instructions on the packages carefully, as improper preparation of infant formula can have an adverse affect on the health of your baby.
- Dental Health Notice: All infant formula contains carbohydrates. Frequent or continuous sucking on formula can cause severe tooth cavities and therefore impair health. Hold the bottle yourself and do not let your child suck continuously.